T aB]ha]hH]ha Eviction Proceedings - Salido Abogados

Eviction Proceedings

Your tenants fail to pay the rent. They already owe you several months and, although you are the owner, you cannot recover possession of your property. You need to file eviction proceedings and demand payment of the outstanding rent.

We have ample experience with this kind of legal action.